It is very important to us that all our guests can enjoy themselves at Hotel St. George. We pay attention to the needs of groups that need accessible services, such as people with disabilities, from children to the elderly.
Our hotel staff are happy to provide more information and help during your stay. In advance, you will find important information about accessibility in our hotel on this page.
- Our hotel has two rooms designed to be accessible in the Cozy Studio room category. The rooms are located on the 2nd and 3rd floors in a quiet location facing the courtyard.
- The door to the room and the bathroom door are 90 cm wide
- A peephole on the door at 110 cm from the floor
- Low tresholds
- On the bathroom wall there are support handles both next to the toilet and in the shower area
- A folding seat on the wall in the shower area
- Armchair for a shower available on request
- Room accessories, plugs, light switches and the bathroom basin level are positioned so that a wheelchair user can reach these
- Alarm button and cord in the bathroom in case of an emergency
- The accessible Cozy Studio can be connected to another room through a connecting door. The next room is a Serenity Studio.
GOING AROUND THE HOTEL
- Our hotel has automation doors throughout the public areas that operate by displaying a key card. However, please note that the doors of the rooms are not automated and are heavier in structure. Our staff will be happy to help you in your guest room.
- Key card readers are also easily accessible for wheelchair users.
- It is possible to take an elevator to all the floors.
- Our breakfast area is accessible by elevator from the main doors on the Yrjönkatu side. For hotel residents, access to the restaurant is by elevator from the 1st floor reception.
- There are accessible toilets on the restaurant floor.
- The St. George Care Spa has an accessible toilet outside the changing rooms.
ST. GEORGE CARE, ST. GEORGE BAKERY & WINTERGARDEN
- St. George Bakery is accessible by elevator through the main doors of the hotel.
- The St. George Care spa is wheelchair accessible. There are no stairs in the spa area. The main door to the spa on the street side has two steps before the entrance, but access to the spa is possible via a lift through the main doors of the hotel.
- Our Wintergarden cocktail bar is accessible from the 1st floor of the hotel.
We welcome feedback and development ideas to make your stay in our hotel as accessible as possible. The comfort of our guests is our priority.