Wellbeing Getaway in Helsinki
At St. George we give our guests a true taste of what wellbeing means. We have designed the St. George Wellbeing Getaway experience for our guests looking for holistic wellbeing and a more balanced life.
We believe in Circle of Better Life, a holistic philosophy developed by the doctor and coach Aki Hintsa. According to Hintsa, the aim should be to live a better life with each day.
Holistic wellbeing can be influenced by making the right choices in everyday life; rest, good sleep, adequate exercise, healthy nutrition and mental energy support people as a whole.
Enjoy spa treatments, massages and wellbeing consultations
At. St. George Care spa and gym we offer a variety of spa treatments, massages and wellbeing consultations.
Our Wellbeing Getaway includes to one or two facials, massages or physical wellbeing coaching sessions. The age limit for St. George pool and sauna area, gym, and spa treatments is 16.
St. George Wellbeing Getaway package includes
- Buffet breakfast
- Access to St. George Care spa and gym
- One or two treatments, massages or physical training sessions:
- Classic Massage 50 min
- Physical Wellbeing Coaching 60 min
- Copper Illuminating Facial 50 min
- Aroma Relax Massage 50 min
or contact our sales office:
- Tel. +358 9 4246 00 10
- Email firstname.lastname@example.org
Our recommendations for your Wellbeing Getaway
At St. George we offer much more than just spa and fitness treatments – we offer an entire way of living and being that brings mind, body, heart and soul together in harmony and balance.
- Enjoy the sauna and pool area at St. George Care
- Wish to get some fresh air? We have bikes, Nordic walking sticks by Exel and running maps available free of charge.
- Use Emfit QS sleep monitors to evaluate your sleep quality and have a SleepLab Consultation the following day to discuss the results and how you could improve your sleep quality
- Have a chat with our nutritional consultant; instead of tricks and diets, we want to help our customers to discover a way of life that promotes long-term wellbeing.
- Walk the stairs! We made the staircase so pretty you wish there were more floors.
- Enjoy our healthy breakfast: Freshly baked bread from the St. George Bakery, freshly squeezed juices, self-made yoghurt, eggs made by our chef, and much more.
- Our almost 400 pieces of art will give you lots of mental energy. First you'll probably see Tianwu by world-famous artist Ai WeiWei.