Hotel breakfast in Helsinki
A good day starts with St. George breakfast
Start your day off right with our breakfast
Our breakfast offers a sumptuous spread to jumpstart your day. Our healthy selection of freshly baked bread, cheeses, homemade yoghurt, pastries, fruit and more is sure to please your palette.
Our breakfast includes for example:
- Freshly baked bread from the St. George Bakery
- Freshly squeezed juices
- Coffee and tea
- Homemade yoghurt
- Daily eggs and other warm dishes made by our chef
- Cold cuts
- And other delicacies
Breakfast Opening Hours
- Mon - Fri 6:30 am - 10:30 am
- Sat - Sun 7:00 am - 12:00 am
Opening Hours During Festive Season
- Finland's Independence Day 6 Dec, 7: am – 11:00 am
- Christmas 23–26 Dec, 7:00 am – 12:00 pm
- Wed – Fri 27–29 Dec, 7:00 am – 11:00 am
- New Year's 30 Dec –1 Jan, 7:00 am – 12:00 pm
- Thu – Fri 2–5 Jan, 7:00 am – 11:00 am
- Epiphany 6–7 Jan, 7:00 am – 12:00 pm
You are welcome to enjoy our breakfast even when not staying at Hotel St. George. As there is a limited number of tables available, we highly recommend to book a table. Breakfast reservation is on hour.
Breakfast price: €32 per person. Entrance through our main door at Yrjönkatu 13 for non-residents.