- Please arrive at the spa at least 15 minutes before the start of your treatment. Along with the treatment, you are welcome to enjoy our stunning sauna and pool department and complimentary refreshments for the body and mind at our Lounge.
- The treatments, the spa area and the gym are for everyone over the age of 16.
- The sauna and pool department is for both women and men, so please dress in appropriate swimwear or a towel. We offer a complimentary towel, bathrobe and slippers for your use during the visit. Bathrobes for hotel guests are available in the hotel room.
- When booking your treatment, please let us know about any potential health issues we should take into account.
- If you can’t make it to the treatment you have booked, please cancel it at least 24 hours before the start of the treatment. Failure to cancel may result in you being charged the full cost of the treatment.
Safe Stay at St. George Care
The safety of our guests and employees is our priority at St. George Care. We follow the guidelines and instructions provided by the authorities and will continue to base our actions on those.
- In order for us to ensure safe spa moments we will limit the amount of htoel guests in the sauna and pool area to maximum 10 persons at one time. To ensure this we have reserved within spa opening hours a limited amount of 45 minute slots which are handed out to our guests in connection with hotel check-in.
- We recommend using face masks in all public areas at the hotel.
- We have increased cleaning and hygiene actions in all areas; we disinfect contact surfaces such as door handles, elevator buttons, changing room surfaces, gym equipment, reception desk and payment terminals.
- Please use a clean towel around you when sauna bathing.
- We emphasize hand hygiene even more than normal and encourage our guests to do so too. You can find disinfectant both near the spa and gym entrance and in the changing rooms and the gym.
- We recommend using card payment instead of cash.
- We remind our guests kindly to maintain social distance from other guests.
- To ensure the safety of our guests and employees, we kindly remind you to arrive to St. George Care only when feeling healthy.