Enjoy modern art at Kiasma & St. George
Tom of Finland is one of the most recognized Finnish artists in the world, renowned for his signature style and iconic images.
The exhibition, opening on 28th of April in the Museum of Contemporary Art Kiasma in Helsinki highlights Tom of Finland’s artistic mastery, establishing him as a major figure in 20th century contemporary art and visual culture. We are delighted to parter with Kiasma during the exhibition and continue the journey of Tom of Finland at Hotel St. George.
Staying at Hotel St. George also gives you access to the hotel's own art gallery, which houses over 400 works of art. In the hotel lobby, guests are greeted by Tianwu, a dragon by internationally renowned contemporary artist Ai Weiwei, and in the Wintergarden, under the glass ceiling, a 6-metre brass artwork by artist Pekka Jylhä.
Kiasma Staycation includes
- One night stay for two in your desired room category
- Tom of Finland themed entrance tickets to Kiasma
- Tom of Finland publication. The illustrated publication collects newly commissioned texts and pre-existing writings translated for the first time into English as well as excerpts from one of the last interviews Tom of Finland gave.
- St. George's delicious, much loved buffet breakfast
- Entrance to St. George Care spa and Playground gym
Stay period during Tom of Finland exhibition from April 28 to October 29, 2023. Please note that Kiasma is closed on Mondays.
The price for the staycation will depend on the date – starting from 360 € in Serenity Studio room category.
Cancellation policy: You may cancel your reservation two days prior arrival by 6 PM. The staycation can be reserved according to availability and we will resume the rights for any changes to availability. This staycation cannot be combined with other offers.