Afternoon Tea at St. George
Afternoon Tea - Enjoy Tea Moments in Wintergarden
Savory bites, sweet surprises - perfect together with tea in Wintergarden's special ambiance.
Hotel St. George's afternoon tea is served in Wintergarden, sheltered under a glass roof in the courtyard. Wintergarden has drawn inspiration from the classic conservatories of 18th and 20th century nobility with their lush plants, flowers and art collections.
Our afternoon tea is made with pure and wholesome Nordic ingredients, which we like ourselves and we’re confident you will like, too.
Reserve Tea Moments -afternoon tea
Afternoon Tea is served from Friday till Sunday 1 PM - 5 PM. Pre booking is required.
€34 per person
Afternoon Tea Menu
- Smoked Herring Sandwich
- Charcoal Grilled Lamb & Spring Cabbage Salad
- Finnish Fish Pastry
- Västerbotten Asparagus Pie
- Marble Cake with Dark Chocolate Ganache
- Chocolate Almond Cookies with a coffee cream filling
- Strawberries & Marshmallows
- Cranberry Almond Scone
The menu varies daily. This is an example menu as we always pick the tastiest flavors of each season and each day. Please inform us when making the reservation if you prefer a vegetarian menu.
- Five o´Clock Tea
- Mangalam F.T.G.F.O.P
- Earl Grey Exelsior
- Vanilla Black
- Sicilian Orange
- White Blueberry
- Butterfly of Taiwan
- Rooibos Strawberry Champagne
Champagne, sparkling & cocktails
Our bartenders' recommendations with the afternoon tea:
- Billecart-Salmon Brut Réserve 16 / 96
- Krug Grande Cuvée 35 / 210
- Sumarroca Cava Brut Reserva 10 / 60
- Wintergarden's signature cocktails 16,50