St. George Foodcation - Helsinki’s tastiest city break
The St. George Foodcation is for guests dedicated to the delicious things in life.
Food + vacation = Foodcation
We love food. And we take it seriously – but that doesn’t mean it can’t be fun. Much of St. George’s menu, such as bread, yoghurt and cottage cheese, is made in-house.
We bake a selection of fresh breads in our own bakery and you’ll find the tastiest zero-waste cocktails in town right here in our Wintergarden.
At Restaurant Andrea, we serve eclectic flavour combinations brought to you by the world acclaimed Finnish-Turkish chef Mehmet Gürs.
Experience the Anatolian & Nordic flavours of Restaurant Andrea
Our Foodcation package includes dinner at Restaurant Andrea. The Chef's Menu, a daily menu of recommendations from our chef Mehmet Gürs, offers a blend of Anatolian and Nordic cuisines, including tasty mezzes, main courses and desserts for sharing.
Start your day off right with our breakfast buffet
Served daily in Restaurant Andrea, our breakfast buffet offers a sumptuous spread to jumpstart your day. Our healthy selection of freshly baked bread, cheeses, homemade yoghurt, pastries, fruit and more is sure to please your palette.
Foodcation package includes:
- Chef's Menu at Restaurant Andrea
- Access to St. George Care spa and gym
- Breakfast buffet
or contact our sales office:
- Tel. +358 9 4246 00 10
- Email firstname.lastname@example.org
Make the most out of your foodcation
- We bake our own sourdough bread and a selection of pastries at St. George Bakery every day, even on Sundays. Pick up a freshly baked loaf before heading home.
- The enchanting Wintergarden is the perfect place to enjoy mouth-watering lunch or dinner bowls and zero-waste cocktails.
- Our breakfast has been called the best in Helsinki on social media. In all modesty, we have to admit that we love it too. Order an in-room breakfast for a supremely calm and unhurried morning.